Monday, June 11, 2012

...really?

Today started off kind of interesting.
I got a call from the bakery asking me to come in for an interview tomorrow. Definitely better late than never, and I could totally balance that and a couple shifts at the pizza place.
But then, like an hour later, the music store I applied at (which I'd actually forgot about cause I didn't really think they'd want me) called and asked me to come in for an interview on Wednesday.
As my new lover said "when it rains it pours," which is a little ironic cause it was raining this morning.
So now I'm feeling a little overwhelmed, and come Wednesday I may have 3 jobs, but its ok. I'd much rather have the bakery and music store, but I dunno what sort of hours they're looking to fill, and I have a feeling they would overlap.
I think the bakery would be more reliable in the long run, but music store would be good because I'll probably be needing shit for El Scorcho and I'm sure theres an employee discount. I already know I need new strings for my guitar (cheap) and for my cello (not so cheap).
Honestly the most economical option would be to take baker or music store and then keep pizza place, because I could work during the day at one and work pizza at night.
But we'll see.
Money money money.
Thats not REALLY what matters, but I do sort of need it to help me with whats important (music, horses, traveling, moving out of my parents house, my unfounded love of certain designer brands).
I'll probably throw something up tomorrow, or maybe I'll wait until after the music store interview Wednesday morning- tomorrow night my friend Nic is having a "grown up and responsible" housewarming party for the new house he's renting. And apparently "hunch punch" is grown up and responsible. So there might be something worth telling.
Also most of my anthropology friends will be there, and I haven't seen them in a couple weeks, and none of them know about new lover.
Oh, sod it, I don't think anyone I know actually reads this, his name is John. I will be referring to him as John from here on out. And I get to see him in a week from today =)
I finally told my parents about John/New York next week and they weren't bothered at all.
I did have to tell them that he's paying for the whole plane ticket and that he's 27, but whatever. I really only lie to them for their own good. Its necessary. You know what I'm talking about.
Anyway, thats really all for now.
Cheers

No comments: