Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sorry for the leave of absence

Lets recap over the worst 2 weeks of my life...
-Friday the 7th: my dog has major surgery on her neck which lasted 5 hours. nerve-wracking as hell, but she made it through.
-Monday the 10th: [see posted titled "Hell"]
-Sunday the 16th: I learn that my store, Gallery Row, is closing in 2 weeks, before Thanksgiving
-Monday the 17th: Get lost going to and coming from Atlanta to tell Paul we're closing. When I get home, I learn that "2 weeks" actually meant Saturday, as in Friday's our last day.
-Wednesday the 19th: I realize how much I DON'T want Jets to be my primary job.
-Thursday the 20th: Leave the house to go to physical therapy, my car's acting fucked up, and its because I have a flat tire. Fix that, and then I go to work my last shift ever at my store.
Now,
I ask you, how can this get any worse? Lump these weeks together with the fact that Marleny is in Japan for 10 more months, my dad's lost almost 70% of his business, and the fact that I'm still 17, and that I was basically told by 4 guys within a 1 month period that I wasn't good enough, and basically, I'm just waiting for someone to kick the bucket, because this has been a
REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY SHITTY YEAR.
---------------------------------Now I'm Going To Be Controversial!-------------------------------------
>Who in their right mind can like Catch 22 more than Streetlight Manifesto? 
>furthermore, who can like Catch 22's Keasbey Nights more than SM's?
>Jesus was not magical. Jesus and I are going to sit and talk one day over chicken soup at a deli, because  he is MY homeboy, not YOURS, the WORSHIPER'S, and we are going to laugh at you! Or something.
> Corporations are disgusting.
>Fuck Abstinence! (pun intended)
>I support illegal aliens. They're awesome and they make great friends.
>Anybody who thinks Sarah Palin deserves any sort of public office is an IDIOT. 
>most republicans are pig-headed idiots.
>actually, Sarah Palin is one of those women who SHOULD just stay in the kitchen.  And therefore, she makes all women look bad for fitting perfectly into the stereotypical mold.
>Flutes have no business being in ska bands (fuck you again, Catch 22)
>I torrented an episode of Doctor Who, among other things, which has to be illegal.
> [see www.myspace.com/pipkinandcurry and listen to The Bayleen and Gucci Song]
>The End.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow I'm going to my first 2 classes, only because I have a Music Appreciation test, and then I'm going to spend my last day at the store. Paul, Cassie, and Garrett are coming too. Andy, Ashley, and Jessie should already be there too. So all the Ho's together there one last time. I really never saw it happening this way, and happening so fast...
So many customers today made me want to cry. We really have become a part of so many peoples' lives. 
Closing time...every new begining comes from some other begining's end...
cheers, friends (of which as far as I know, there are only 2)
-Rachel

No comments: