Thursday, November 13, 2008

"Say 'crack' Again..."

Hey loyal readers, of which there are basically 2.
I'm watching Mean Girls. Just about every line in this movie is quotable. I love it.
I just had a general, overall good day today. Slept in, went to work, work was really awesome: fairly busy, $20 in tips, finished everything and was out of there by 7:15. And I took a peanut butter cookie with me.
On the way home, I came up with this:
"So you were born, that was a good day...
I just ate a cookie!
Some day you'll die, and that is a shame...
...no more cookie...
but somewhere in the between, you live a life of which we all dream...
it was a good cookie.
and nothing and no one will ever take that away."
its in my stomach.
By the way, I got a guitar yesterday. Its a black Fender Squire, and its only 3/4 size, so my little fingers can basically play it. I love it! And I'm not completely horrible. But I still basically suck. 
GREY'S ANATOMY IS THE MOST DISGUSTING SHOW I'VE EVER SEEN.
I DON'T CARE HOW GREAT THE ACTING IS!
I DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES NEED TO SEE A GUY THAT HAS BEEN FOLDED IN HALF WITH HIS FEMUR STUCK IN HIS CLAVICAL!!!
~time to be poetic-y~
There is just something about cloudy days. I think they feel more real than sunny days. But at the same time, they remind me of being in a dream. I think I usually dream in cloudy days. Everything's just calmer, easier on the eyes. Life seems more unlimited, and like anything could happen. Maybe it makes me think of snow. All the fall trees really compliment grey skies. Fall is the best time of year, followed closely by winter.
!!!!-time to be upset-!!!!
Why is it that there are couples all over the place? Love is everywhere. Except with me. 
I just want another half, I just want someone I can run too as soon as I see them, someone I'm always happy to see no matter what, someone who I can just lay with and laugh, someone I can make music with, and enjoy music with, someone who lets me know I'm special to them. 
I just want to be completely happy. 
Thats all for now, baaah it was a long one! Oh well. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.



2 comments:

Wizardry said...

Mean Girls is a great movie, you make me want to go watch it. I like the cookie poem. What kinda cookie though? Some cookies are nasty, hopefully its a good cookie. And I agree about Grey's Anatomy, I HATE seeing that shit. Never was a good one for guts being everywhere. And of course fall is good, its chilly and brisk and wonderful. And don't act like you're the only one with no one. I've not seen couples anywhere, everyone I see is another depraved soul petering slowly over an ashen sidewalk to no where along their lonesome travels as they wish for another to be with them, but the foggy white sky will deny them this, and so on they walk, heads angled downward kicking small stones as they walk to no where. I had this stark realization when I was walking down an ashen sidewalk kicking stones and I looked into the reflective surface of large windows.

Riddle Rachel This said...

you should turn that last bit into a poem. and i'm glad someone else agrees with my views on grey's anatomy