Sunday, November 9, 2008

Age & Acoustic TK

Who can you ride around at 90 miles an hour with and listen to Bob Marley, Spice Girls, and K-Fed? ASHLEY! 
Went to Actors Express tonight (downtown) to see Erin (new chick at Rows) in her play. It was great, very funny, nice message too (something about being gay and 911 and New York).
We saw 2 penises tonight:
one was real and in the play,
one was black and graffitied on a wall.
So heres a real "Riddle Rachel This" question, or thought: I really dont think age should be measured by the time you've been alive, but by how you, or anyone else has filled that time. 
I also dont think there's a transitory stage between childhood and adulthood. Some people believe that's what teenagers are, but no.
I think there is a finite moment where you pass from a kid to an adult. You might not be able to put your finger on the exact moment, but at some point, you look at your self, whether its in a mirror, or you just watch your hands doing something, and you realize you actually seem older. And you can't ever go back to being a kid again. I personally never want to. So I'm not worried. Just anxious, excited, and it's still taking too long for my liking.
But today was a success overall. I did have my underwear on inside out all day, and I had to go back home in the middle of my shift to get my Psych book, but in the end, neither one of those really hurt anyone.
Want to hear the voice of God? Or at least close to it: 
well, fuck it, if the link doesn't show up in this post, I'll make another one after it.
Anyways, thank you to Chris for this link. 
And thank YOU for reading.
-Rachel



No comments: