Friday, April 17, 2009

Fuck. I Am Just Ridiculously Confused

Well, first things first: Lily was FANTASTIC.
She was skanky-ghetto-cute, and she had balloons, and bubbles.
Not many of either, but a few balloons bopping around was fun. When I have a show, I will have balloons.
Also, the band that opened for them, Natalie Portman's Shaved Head, was fairly awesome too.
They looked like they were all 16 though, but knowing my shitty age-dar, they were probably like 25. Never the less, I bought a T shirt. 
Kenny randomly showed up! Haha his gay friend from Atlanta Water Gardens was supposed to meet him there, but we couldn't find him. He ended up going out for a coffee with us afterwards, basically we freaked Karina and her little sister out talking about Pickles TheFrog and Marleny and Russian D-bags. 
Highlights of the concert had to be the skanky-ghetto-cuteness, Lil calling out some idiot that was smoking a joint, pulling off smoking about 4 cigarettes in a 15 minute period, while singing, and the awesome picture and short awesome video I took. 
Next day, which was yesterday, I had a 6 hour shift with Donald, who, as previously stated, hasn't really given me much positive feedback. 
But I straight up asked him what was up when I first got there, cause I wasn't going to do the thing where we go through the entire day not talking or whatever.
Le facts: he actually deleted his whole myspace, not my fault. I also sounded like a complete idiot (no, really, I don't think he understood anything of what I was trying to say) when I tried said we're still friends right?, and then went back a couple hours later, trying to express the fact that I didn't mean to completely shut him down with the "friend" comment, because if he wanted to be anything else, it was really entirely up to him, because I'm leaving in 2 months, and also I did promise we'd do something sober. But basically, I'm pretty sure I'm just an idiot.
Jordan stopped by the store though before driving up to Indiana to play a show with Defiance Ohio. I've decided he's my new best friend because he gives me hugs whenever he sees me now, which is quite a step for him.
I use my 11 o'clock break from class usually to update this blog for a bit, and when I first say down today, this random old guy 
came up to me and said, to some affect, even though I can't remember the exact wording:
"Excuse me, I've only seen you twice before, but I would just like to say that you are unique. You have that knock out, hollywood type of beauty, and you shouldn't just give yourself away, and I just figured some one should tell you that."
And I suppose he's right: someone 
should tell everyone that. 
Or you end up like me most of the time- constantly settling, and not always in the same area, just going into something knowing its not actually right, for whatever reason, and then, the only way out is too make the other person feel like shit, whether you want to or not. And I never want to. I'm just an idiot and I need to stop. 
Anyways, goddamn, I wish it was fall so I could feel the air. 
Here are some Lily pictures.

No comments: