Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happiness is a Fake Boob

I don't even know whats up. 
I guess I'll just give some advice. Take it or leave it.
1. Never go to the Atlanta venue entitled "Thundercoot". Its complete bullshit.
2. You can't actually change people. You can only try to make someone's time a little better.
3. Have more than 2 pieces of advice in your head before you commit to making a list of advice.

I haven't written in a while. Mostly I've been busy trying to spend as much time with Marleny as possible before she goes back to Japan.
I've also managed to hang out with Jordan a little before he leaves to go on tour. 
They both leave this Thursday. I guess its the day to leave.

HERE'S A SUPER POSITIVE NOTE!!!!
I have about $1,540 saved up as of now for Europe, and its steadily increasing. 
Sooo... considering that I've found some truly AMAZING student fares to Europe, I have decided I'm going to pay for all of Europe, if my parents will pay for airfare to Japan.
And my mom has agreed to this. 
I'M GOING TO EUROPE AND JAPAN THIS SUMMER, BITCHEEEEEEES!!!!!
I'm going to gain sooo much weight in Japan! Its gonna be a nonstop eating/karaoke frenzy.

Just so you know, my lack of viewing confederation, I'm going to have some sort of podcast/ video blog/diary/segment thing of all my travels.
There's going to be multiple episodes from:
-Switzerland, France, The UK
-Osaka
-Washington DC
-Boston
-some other US cities Lars and I will visit on our pre-graduation road trip

Also, fake boobs.
Marleny got some fake boobs in Chinatown, and they have been the highlight of the past 2 weeks. If you ever see any for sale, BUY THEM.
It will be worth it. Everyone will love you. 
Here's her with the fake boobs before we tried to freak out the staff at Jets.


No comments: