Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Things To Do


Here's a cool picture I took.

Now "Things To Do"

1. Make sure Kent is still alive. No. Really.
2. See if I have anything I have to do for class tomorrow.
3. Watch the video of Em's dance competition.
4. Find somewhere to live next year.
5. Read Atlas Shrugged.
6. Learn the solo from "More Than A Feeling".
7. Make a dent in all that Bombay Sapphire I bought.
8. CLEAN.
9. Go back to physical therapy.
10. Buy some new Converse.
11. Not repeat the same shit in each post.
12. Finish my songs.
13. Burn the CD for people I promised I would. 

That's all I really feel like saying. I just felt like saying something.
OH. 3 people will admit to reading this now =) It warms my heart a little bit haha.

4 comments:

Paulo Florio said...

I admit

Riddle Rachel This said...

4 people! bad ass.
i mean, you can leave thoughts/questions if you want hah, thats kind of the point of making these things public. otherwise its some fluffy (yes) little private diary.

Wizardry said...

You can scratch off number one.

Riddle Rachel This said...

yes, thank god