Friday, May 22, 2009

If Anyone DID Read This, They Wouldn't Believe it Anyways

Top Reasons I'm Currently Happy
10. My car turned out to be fine: the O2 sensor just needed to be replaced. Or something. 
9. Athens was lovely.
8. I played the game "cornholes" for the first time and got 2 beanbags in the hole, and my "team" won.
7. I got to hear "I'm Terrorfied" live, so my life is complete on some small level, somewhere.
6. Had a great time hanging out with Mike and company.
5. Got a gigantic hug from Jeff for making them cookies. Plus, he actually liked the them. 
4. Someone else on the fucking planet likes pasta with ketchup. Mike FTW.
3. I now have a place to stay when I go back to Long Island in the fall.
2. Mike is friendly enough with Tomas Kalnoky to have his number, and joked about calling and telling him he's friends with some beautiful girl who's a big fan of his. Um. Maybe this should be upgraded from joke status.
1. Tonight was my last shift at Jets Pizza. I'M FREEEEE from having to pretend to go along with all of their bullshit, from worrying about getting 2 hours worth of money stolen from me from time to time, and free to lose my shit on that pansy ass, native american, pastry chef who tried to fuck up my friends life. 

Top Reasons I'm Unhappy
10. I'm awake at 3:00 again.
9. Neither Jordan nor Chris made it to the show last night, and I was especially looking forward to hanging out with Chris cause I haven't seen him in forever.
8. I got weak hours in Carrollton this week.
7. I leave in about 20 days for Europe, and I still don't have everything together.
6. Due to complications I don't really feel like detailing right now, Simply Brew is going to take considerably more time than we thought to open.
5. I have to spend some time around my old high school next week. A.K.A, graduation rehearsals and graduation.
4. I found out my cousin's Crones disease is getting really, really bad and she has a absess in her intestines somewhere. So naturally I'm worried as hell, and therefore, I'm repressing all this and trying not to think about it, even though I should have called her last night to see how she was doing. 
3. Mike asked/implied marriage several times last night, with at least 30% seriousness. 
2. I don't know how to get it across that I think he's fantastic, but I just feel like we're friends.
1. If I fuck things up and accidently break his heart, then my 2nd favorite band, Bomb The Music Industry, is going to hate me.  

Facts
-I can't wait to see the look on Paul's face when I tell him about all that, since he is entirely out of the loop, and actually would know who I was talking about. 
- I'm a horrible person for not making what's going on with my cousin the number 1 reason I'm unhappy.
- I doubt I'll have time to get to the movies to see all the films I want to see.
- I get to see Craig again tomorrow, while working with Lars to do some trip planning.
- I've neglected to read any of Dorian Gray for the past several days.
- This fact list seems to mostly be turning into things that make me unhappy that I forgot to add to that list.

So the past 2 weeks of my life have been ridiculous. Utterly ridiculous and I guess awesome/weird at the same time, cause I've had a pretty damn good time overall.
Except I still feel like I'm justified in saying Fuck My Life.
But cheers, none the less!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Truth is stranger than fiction.

Karina said...

I read it... and i believed it... rachel reading your posts always make me feel a hint of depression... but that's not a bad thing... i'm glad you were at the assembly this morning... even though it was lame

Wizardry said...

You think that's depressing. You should read my posts.