Friday, February 27, 2009

News News Lots of NEWZZZZZZ

First and foremost: I GOT MY OFFICIAL ACCEPTANCE LETTER TO GEORGIA STATE!!!!!!!
It was a tremendous weight lifted off my mind. It all goes directly to my mind now, since my shoulders are already beyond fucked.
Also, within the next few hours I will be booking a small trip to Washington DC to relax and be with my cousin for a few days. Exciting!
Besides all that, work is only so-so. I'll probably be quitting and working at something normal and nongreasey. Like GAP. Perhaps. 
But through nothing other then sheer dumb luck and spontainity, I've just caught up on all the Streetlight news I've missed in just the past few weeks.
I guess I am realizing just how valuable Chris was. 
Anywho, apparently they're going to be on Fox News sometime very soon?!
And they're going to be on Warped Tour?!?!
And the first batch of 99 Song of Revolution will be done soon?!?!?
Well fuck me. I feel out of the loop. I guess I sign up for the email newsletter.
More good news I almost forgot! Tasha is coming over and WE ARE RECORDING MORE PIPKIN & CURRY!!!!!
This Saturday.
No matter fucking what! =D
Pip Pip! (...kin& Curry)

No comments: